Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

Incredible

By far the best one out of this Reprecussions series. Amazing work, it was awesome to watch these people, I remember them from the movies. And see the places that shit had happened, like the invisible arms from the castle movies. I love how you tied everything together. Very nice flash and 3D work also. I havn't wrote a review in a long while, but this movie was so flawless it compelled me to.

- Xero

-Wii- -Wii-

Wow pretty nice.

Hey that was alot better that I thought it was going to be. By looking at the picture I thought it was going to be a noobish animation. But watching it was pretty awesome, I liked the different camera effects you did, and how you made it obvious that the guy was using the controller in different ways and feeling in the game. Pretty good man, it actually makes me want a Wii. It seems cooler than I thought. I was actually talking about it today with one of my boys and telling him how I really didn't care about it and didn't want it, but now it looks interesting and this animation makes me want one. Once again good job, and I voted you 4 outta 5 just because there could have been a few more backgrounds. Maybe like him in his empty boring living room instead of just a white space. =] Nice job.

Jimtopia responds:

Lol, wow thx for a very in depth review. I appreciate people who take their time with these things. Really glad you liked it, with luck, maybe a nintendo representative will see this and make it into a real commercial, almost everyone else has said it should be a commercial as well. Thx again.

StarCraft: Alliance StarCraft: Alliance

oh yea man this shit is so good

great job dude, that shit is great, i loved it, and like ur awesome at makin tha battle scenes epic, its ill to watch. kant wait for tha next one, hurry up!

Dane Cook: Speak'n Spell Dane Cook: Speak'n Spell

oh shit dude so fuckin funnny

lmfao, that was great
and the animation was great to go wit it
my fav part was in the bed room at night, i love how it jumps off and goes up on his bed
lmfao
make more man, it was great

Overkill 1.2 Overkill 1.2

it was great

yo man, ignore all of the nastiy reviews, this shit was the fukin shit

a couple things i didnt like tho, was how you changed the tank, so its jus like a circle thing, and some of the movements warnt the same, and you cant see the stick figures on some parts

maybe its jus kuz i dont got flash player 8 installed, but idk

also, i did notice almost every single tiny detail that you guys redid probly, kuz im jus good like that

great work - 4/5

Forensic Forensic

dude...... fukin awesome

man, that was so awesome
so smoothe
idk who tha fuk did that whole scene that started out with tha syrenge, but it was incredible

5/5
goin in my fav's!!!!

great job guys

Forsaken - Episode 1 Forsaken - Episode 1

great, and if thurrs no more

I WILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE IF U DONT
i will polish my flash skillz up to ur level, and make tha second one if ur really not gonna make any more

im good with stickfigures, so plz reply and tell me if i should make tha next one or not

KUZ THIS IS A GREAT STORY AND MOVIE

too sexy too sexy

HAHAHAHA

made me laugh, and thats what i needed on a day like today

5/5 from me

^_^

electric blue electric blue

good animation but

it just got boring after a while, to see a line go around the screen - good animation tho, now try doing something bigger and better, unless you can only animate lines..... -_-

Scythe: The mini Trailer Scythe: The mini Trailer

SUP SJR!!! ITS XERO!!!!

hey man, its xero!!! and this is gonna be awesome - i thought it was great

also, u need to send me this and ur blue movie so i kan put it on xero studios

great job man