Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

Incredible

By far the best one out of this Reprecussions series. Amazing work, it was awesome to watch these people, I remember them from the movies. And see the places that shit had happened, like the invisible arms from the castle movies. I love how you tied everything together. Very nice flash and 3D work also. I havn't wrote a review in a long while, but this movie was so flawless it compelled me to.

- Xero

-Wii- -Wii-

Wow pretty nice.

Hey that was alot better that I thought it was going to be. By looking at the picture I thought it was going to be a noobish animation. But watching it was pretty awesome, I liked the different camera effects you did, and how you made it obvious that the guy was using the controller in different ways and feeling in the game. Pretty good man, it actually makes me want a Wii. It seems cooler than I thought. I was actually talking about it today with one of my boys and telling him how I really didn't care about it and didn't want it, but now it looks interesting and this animation makes me want one. Once again good job, and I voted you 4 outta 5 just because there could have been a few more backgrounds. Maybe like him in his empty boring living room instead of just a white space. =] Nice job.

Jimtopia responds:

Lol, wow thx for a very in depth review. I appreciate people who take their time with these things. Really glad you liked it, with luck, maybe a nintendo representative will see this and make it into a real commercial, almost everyone else has said it should be a commercial as well. Thx again.

StarCraft: Alliance StarCraft: Alliance

oh yea man this shit is so good

great job dude, that shit is great, i loved it, and like ur awesome at makin tha battle scenes epic, its ill to watch. kant wait for tha next one, hurry up!

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

pretty awesome dude

woah dude i didnt think i was worth that much, it say im worth $520.92, damn dats pretty good. great idea for a lil gadget to man
pe@ce

Youdasperm Youdasperm

awesome man

yo that was crazy. great idea for a game. and tha way u did it all was perfect. i loved everything bout it. found 1 lil glitch tho. if u are about to die, and u use ur 2nd weapon, tha explosion thing, rite before u die, then when u play another game there's no enemies. people could also do this on purpose, like get stuck in a condom and rite as they are at the left of the screen use the weapon. other than that, the game was awesome

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

omfg, so addictive

pure pwnage, blackmaze, u done it again homies, this game is tha shit, great job guys

5/5 - everyday! ^_^

THE INTRO THE INTRO

dude i am so using this for my new flash movie, this is so perfect for the intro to the movie

i have been searchin for intro shit and then found this and was like, =]

it so perfect

MATTRON responds:

Let me know if you ever finished this movie...I wanna see it :)